- Animal Allies Challenge guide. Read this to understand the challenge theme and goals
- Challenge Point guide. A listing of all the challenges and their point values. What is the best strategy to get the most points?
- Field Setup guide
- FLL Resource Library. FLL has many resources available that can help get you started.
- EV3lessons.com. This is a jackpot of great information for our team. Tons of helpful lessons, tutorials, example robots, etc.
- Periodic Pandas FLL competition checklist (students should print this out and complete all items)
- Online scoring sheet and timer (students can calculate our scoring)
- Paper scoring sheet
- Robot Design Executive Summary (students should read this ahead of time to prepare)
- RDES worksheet (for us to complete prior to the competition)
- Judging Rubric (students should read this ahead of time to prepare)
- Campus Map
- Event Flow for the day (parents should be familiar with this)
- Schedule for the day
LEGO Mindstorms EV3